Golden State Crop & Insurance Services
New Policyholder Checklist:
How to get started
- If the policy will be in an entity’s name (such as an LLC, LP, partnership, corporation, trust, etc.), we will need the legal name of the entity, the tax ID number for the entity, and a copy of the articles or trust document for the entity.
- We will need the legal name and tax ID number of any individual or entity that has a 10% or greater interest in the crops being grown.
- For any crops that are grown in a tenant/landlord situation, we will need the legal name and tax ID number for the tenant or landlord.
- If anyone has Power of Attorney to act on your behalf, we will need a copy of your notarized POA.
- If you are an organic grower, we will need a copy of your most recent certification.
- If you grow your cops under a contract, we will need a copy of your contract.
- We will need 4-10 years of production history.
- We will need the locations of your fields.
- You will need to have completed Form 2047 & AD1026 with the FSA office. If you need help with this step, we will be happy to help.